Monday 15 October 2012

Homesick, Roast-sick

There is nothing in the world I want more right now than to be in my room at home being able to smell roast beef cooking in the oven. As much as I love cooking, nothing beats my mum's roast dinners, even to the point family friends have been known to put in a special request for her roast beef, yorkshire puddings, and roast potatoes when coming over. I feel we are going to have to get Mummy B to do a guest blog on how she does it. As I have the tiniest oven on the planet at university, and limited funds, my recipes are going to become a lot more economical and quick compared to my first ones! I have a freezer full of Andrew's chicken breasts, mince, pork steaks and chipolatas so you will have to wait and see what I come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment